Void buddies.

Sketch of Vel'koz and Void Fizz.

Colored version.
A friend's birthday is coming up, and I was having trouble thinking of something to get for him. So I decided...why not draw two League of Legends champions that he likes to play? If you know anything about the lore, Vel'koz is from the Void and Fizz...is not, but he has a skin that's void-themed! It kind of works out.

This gave me good practice with drawing and using colored pencils as well. I'm pretty pleased with how the sketch came out; the coloring...could've been done better, but I didn't realize that the purple colored pencils have such weird texture and blending properties. I definitely still need work on those. Yellow is easy to work with, though; it blends so well without much effort. Lessons learned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Return to oils.

Cap'n Teemo.

In the name of the moon...I will punish you!