In the name of the moon...I will punish you!

Pencil sketch with ink overlay.

Erased the pencil lines. I need to work on my inking.

Colored with Prismacolors.

My roommate loves Sailor Moon, so it only makes sense that I would draw her a Sailor Moon card. I didn't take a picture of the final card (with the happy birthday message and stuff, but eh, that's just extra, right?), but you can see the step-by-step process. I wanted to try out my Prismacolors again, though I have no idea how to color with colored pencils so...yeah, the final product looks kind of...meh. It's the thought that counts, though, right?

I'm glad I gave it a shot though; I still want to master colored pencils and watercolors, among other media. I brought all my paints and my canvases and easel back from home to my apartment, so hopefully I'll get a lot more art done. Requests gladly taken!

I also signed up for adult education art classes in the city. Six weeks, three hours each...teaching me the basics of drawing. I hope that this will at least motivate me to get back into art because everyone knows I've been slacking. We shall see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Return to oils.

Cap'n Teemo.